The International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy (IJP&PT, ISSN 1577-7057) is an interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas of Psychology. IJP&PT is opened to contributions in Spanish and English languages that are reviewed by a prestigious Editorial Board with selected researchers, academics, and professionals.
Volume 22 Num. 1 March 2022
- Psychological Processes in the Social Interaction and Communication Anxiety of University Students: The Role of Self-Compassion and Psychological Flexibility
- Dimensionality and Accuracy of Measurement Based on Item Response Theory in the Fatalism Scale During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Italy
- Psychometric Properties of the Beliefs About Medicines Questionnaire (BMQ) in Mexican Adults with Asthma
- Effect of Adjusting Cultural Backgrounds on the Impact of Metaphors: A Preliminary Study
- Treating Affect Phobias: Therapeutic Alliance as a Moderator of the Emotional Experience Effect on Outcomes
- Reducing Social Anxiety among Adolescents in the Covid-19 Era: Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy as a Counselling Approach