Volume 13 Num. 3 - October 2013
Psychometric properties of My-School4web: 3D simulation program aimed to the detection of substance use, bullying and alterations in body image.
Volume 13 Num. 3 - October 2013 - Pages 307-315
Adolfo J. Cangas , Jos? Gallego , Jos? M. Aguilar-Parra , M?nica Salinas , Roberto Z?rate , Christian Roith
In this paper we present the construct validity and reliability of 3D simulation program called My-School4Web, aimed to the detection of substance use, bullying and body image disturbances. In the same recreate different situations that have to do with this kind of behavior and, depending on the answers given by the participants, you get a risk profile. The sample consisted of 438 students of Secondary Education and students of the first university courses. Program factor structure shows the presence of four factors (accounting for 64.07% of the variance), which indicate the presence of three dimensions. Also acceptable reliability indexes are obtained. Results are discussed and the utility of this type of program.
No keywords specified for this article
More articles in this volume
- [277-287] Value Change and Post-modernism: A Preliminary Study of a German Sample
- [289-305] Application of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) with men serving sentences for abuse. A pilot study
- [317-328] Life review in patients with schizophrenia: Effects on mood state and autobiographical memory.
- [329-337] Choice in humans as a function of subjective value and temporal distance of previous experiences
- [339-355] Developmental assets, school adjustment, and adolescents? subjective well-being.
- [357-371] The Effectiveness of Logotherapy Program in Alleviating the Sense of Meaninglessness of Paralyzed In-patients
- [373-385] An Empirical Investigation of Hierarchical versus Distinction Relations in a Self-based ACT Exercise
- [373-385] Implementation of a cognitive-behavioral program for patients with migraine.