Volume 11 Num. 1 - March 2011
Report on the 2009 Impact Factor of International Journal of Psychology & Psychological Therapy
Volume 11 Num. 1 - March 2011 - Pages 157-164
Editorial Committee IJP&PT
Report on the 2009 Impact Factor of International Journal of Psychology & Psychological Therapy. Please, see text and Tables 1 and 2. The report for 2010 Impac Factor will be published in Volume 11, number 2, June 1st, 2011
Impact Factor, IJP&PT
More articles in this volume
- [1-11] Emotional differences between women with different types of eating disorders
- [13-32] Alcohol expectancies and alcohol use among children and adolescents from Argentina.
- [13-56] Affective disorders, crisis of identity and suicidal thoughts in teenagers.
- [57-78] Social Behavior and Social Information Processing in Argentinean Children.
- [79-90] Relation between Substance Use and Depression among Spanish Adolescents
- [91-106] Construction and validation of the Detection Scales for the Risk of Domestic Abuse and Self-negligent Behaviour (EDMA)
- [107-120] Perceived Social Support in Residential Child Care
- [121-137] Conceptions of the transition to adulthood in a sample of Greek higher education students
- [139-147] Changes in Risk and Health Behaviors in Argentinian University Students throughout the Educational Period
- [149-155] Defense Mechanisms and Gender: An Examination of Two Models of Defensive Functioning Derived from the Defense Style Questionnaire